• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Decent rubber mats

OK, mats received.
They're made of a similar material to the official MG boot liner.
It's not a hard rubberised plastic material (like the OE Skoda floor trays in my wife's Kodiaq) so there's a bit of "give" in them.
I'm happy with the fit and finish, would be nice if they slotted in around the plastic trim pieces (again like my OH's Kodiaq mats) but that's a minor complaint.
A nice feature is it covers the "clutch foot rest" so there's one less thing to have to clean!

View attachment 17048
Looks like you have cracked the enigma.
Order outbound.

So (potentially dumb question) do MG not do an “official” ZS EV rubber mat anymore? The 3rd party fabric ones Tusker sent lasted about a month before fraying so was hoping to pick up a decent fitted rubber set.

So (potentially dumb question) do MG not do an “official” ZS EV rubber mat anymore? The 3rd party fabric ones Tusker sent lasted about a month before fraying so was hoping to pick up a decent fitted rubber set.
Not for the ZS EV, they do for the ZS auto Petrol but apparently they don’t fit the ZS EV.

Ah I’ll definitely go for the ones you ordered then, they look great! Thanks!
I had a set of “high tec” rubber mats from eBay, which were OK but I wanted a tray style like these new ones as I find they hold water better, for snowy and rainy weather when you’re getting in with wet shoes.

I am a little bit tempted to get the bundle pack
I've already got an excellent boot liner. So just need the mats otherwise I'd be tempted too.

I am a little bit tempted to get the bundle pack
Mats received. Excellent fit all round. Rubber is not as thick as mats I had on Ford but they are sturdy and will certainly keep interior clean and protect inside.

Hi, Thinking to order the same, any one ordered the Bundle pack please? How is the boot liner and the seat back? can any one post some pics please?

Anyone ordered the Full set please..? Any Pics and comments on Quality of Fullset..?
Just ordered the ful set with free postage so as soon as it turns up I will post full set of pics

Ok so ordered bundle pack yesterday free postage it came today via parcel force in a nice big box with all mats and 4 hole covers now I have realised I've got to hoover the car the old rubber mats were great but just weren't big enough for the corners
IMG_20230511_154305503_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230511_153240196_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230511_151702050_HDR.jpg

Time to pull up the old mats so I can hoover
IMG_20230511_154342254_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230511_153302437_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230511_151751330_HDR.jpg

Fitting the new maps is easy as they're a great fit
IMG_20230511_155108775_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230511_154142175.jpg
IMG_20230511_153003300_HDR.jpg

Time for the boot and seat backs
IMG_20230511_145800658_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230511_151033606_HDR.jpg

So all in all I'm very happy quality is better than expected well worth the money works on both height levels and still easy to move

View attachment 17437View attachment 17438
So all in all I'm very happy quality is better than expected well worth the money
What are those led lights please..?

What are those led lights please..?
View attachment 17437View attachment 17438
So all in all I'm very happy quality is better than expected well worth the money works on both height levels and still easy to move
Got any discount codes with your order please..? :)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom