Delivery soon.

Spoke to my dealer today Camden grey trophy is currently on the transporter allegedly should be here by the end of the month allegedly again.
First car I’ve been genuinely excited for any tips?
Hope it goes well and you enjoy it. Still waiting for news of my Camden Grey Trophy which in theory left the docks several days ago.

Have a read of this...some tips and other useful links for manuals etc.

Hope it goes well and you enjoy it. Still waiting for news of my Camden Grey Trophy which in theory left the docks several days ago.
I’m in Northern Ireland if that makes any change I ordered September/October time, and I’ve been patiently waiting since I hope you get word on your mg4 soon the grey is definitely my favourite colour, I do like the orange but wouldn’t personally drive it but it does look good. I used to have an mg zr before the Chinese take over I hope this is on par with the finish. What I’ve seen so far it’s an amazing car

I’m in Northern Ireland if that makes any change I ordered September/October time, and I’ve been patiently waiting since I hope you get word on your mg4 soon the grey is definitely my favourite colour, I do like the orange but wouldn’t personally drive it but it does look good. I used to have an mg zr before the Chinese take over I hope this is on par with the finish. What I’ve seen so far it’s an amazing car
My story is similar. Ordered in early October with 12/16 week delivery. Could not make up my mind if I preferred Orange or Grey, in the end, decided on Grey. Now Im glad I did as my dealer has told me the Orange has a huge backlog. Seems they underestimated the popularity. I also have a pre-Chinese MG, mine is a little older though (see my avatar).

My story is similar. Ordered in early October with 12/16 week delivery. Could not make up my mind if I preferred Orange or Grey, in the end, decided on Grey. Now Im glad I did as my dealer has told me the Orange has a huge backlog. Seems they underestimated the popularity. I also have a pre-Chinese MG, mine is a little older though (see my avatar).
MG TF? Always wish I had of kept my ZR but job and family commitments change would love to see mg become a top brand again. Bar the head gasket problems I’d with my ZR 😂

Did you order with SERE on Boucher Road? I ordered my grey trophy at the start of January, said it would be delivered in early May.

Did you order with SERE on Boucher Road? I ordered my grey trophy at the start of January, said it would be delivered in early May.
Ordered from Mervyn Stewart in bangor

Ordered Sep 22, collecting 8th Wed, Red Trophy, hope it all goes well!!!
Thanks hope the car goes well for you too.

Had my grey Trophy for one month, ordered Oct 12th. 1300 miles , drives lovely. Only real problem is the Bluetooth will not stay paired to phone. Otherwise happy with my choice.
Had seen on previous posts this could be due to software issue, are you ok the latest update for the infotainment system.

Spoke to my dealer today Camden grey trophy is currently on the transporter allegedly should be here by the end of the month allegedly again.
First car I’ve been genuinely excited for any tips?
Dont read this forum. You will end up with so many phobias and fears you wont want the car

Ordered from Mervyn Stewart in bangor

Thanks hope the car goes well for you too.

Had seen on previous posts this could be due to software issue, are you ok the latest update for the infotainment system.
Yes it has the latest R33 infotainment update. Contrary to popular belief this does not cure Bluetooth connection issues. There are others with that same issue who are also on R33.

I am also waiting for one from Bangor. The said it is expected end of March start of April. Hard to get an update from them though!

Did they say what it was, and how it was fixed?
They said that the software update for the Satnav didn't register with MGs servers, but MG advised on a solution and it was fixed, they didn't go into detail.

Not sure how this was reported as an "engine management light" initially 😆

Last edited:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 544 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums