Delivery

redgreene

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
I am thinking of cancelling my mg ZS EV LR ordered by the dealer in Nov 21 and purchased by me in Jan 22 .No sign of the car as yet ,at this rate it will be a year from ordering.Might go for a MG4 . Ordering system at MG is a mystery to me ,it must make sense to the Chinese

I am thinking of cancelling my mg ZS EV LR ordered by the dealer in Nov 21 and purchased by me in Jan 22 .No sign of the car as yet ,at this rate it will be a year from ordering.Might go for a MG4 . Ordering system at MG is a mystery to me ,it must make sense to the Chinese
I do believe this is a sales technique we have one on back order we can put your name on used by some not all dealers
The good news is there has been a few Jan orders turn up so you may be soon it's definitely worth the wait

Just taken delivery of my Oct 21 ordered Trophy connect LR. It has roof and at the price I expected. I have enjoyed my Mk 1 for two and a half years but this is an absolutely wonderful car, well worth the wait.

I've luckily just received my LRTC (with sunroof😎) ordered in February. I agree the MG order system looks very haphazard. Traded in my two and a half year old gen 1 ZSEV Exclusive. All good so far🤞

Due to cutbacks Saic have deleted certain items on the ZS..... ;)
Result........
Rusted away (2).png

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom