Did you get any MG4 related presents for Christmas?

dsimpkins

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE LR
I got a set of mud flaps for my MG4, and I've been out already and fitted them :D
They were easy to fit, and I hope they stop the sides of the car getting quite so mucky, especially the sills.

Did anybody else get any MG4 related gifts today?

63lJrU8.jpg

I got a set of mud flaps for my MG4, and I've been out already and fitted them :D
They were easy to fit, and I hope they stop the sides of the car getting quite so mucky, especially the sills.

Did anybody else get any MG4 related gifts today?
Getting a new SE LR on March 1st and already bought a few 'extras' . Thinking of the mudflaps. How effective are you finding them?

Many thanks. Just managed to order some on ebay @ £29.99 and immediately spotted ( ebay suggested!!) exactly the same from other suppliers at £14.99 😡. Have requested cancellation, awaiting response 😁👍

Just to confirm and reassure anyone thinking of getting mudflaps, I fitted some and they do solve the dirty side problem nicely, really pleased with that.

Generally, there appear to be two designs available, not much difference between them, one is a little broader, I fitted the narrower looking ones and they look fgood and function fine. I am sure all the different brands come from the same factory so doesn’t matter which you choose. The supplied screws were shorter than the ones removed from the car so reuse the car screws for the fitting and, be careful removing the top clips from the the car at the rear, they’re easy to damage. But, fitting is dead easy to do.

Well, bless them - accepted cancellation request of the order and issued a refund. What a nice ebayer.
Now, order the same ones at £14.99 or go for some, same price, spotted on AliExpress with MG badges on? 1st world problems eh?
(Apologies for thread hijack 😏)

And don't forget the screw fixing underneath!

(Not that I did by the way .... 👀👀)
Dare I say, underneath what? Sorry, need car/mudflap to go and have a look at...

There's a fixing point (at least on the front ones) that is directly above the ground - it's easy to overlook it. (Apparently 👀👀) The other ones are clearly visible when you're fitting them.

1708774702969.png

Whilst going through the AliExpress supplier reviews of mudflaps supplied (not for MG4, but MG nevertheless). Came across this review. Somewhat concerned I may be missing something 🤔🫣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240224-114033.png
    Screenshot_20240224-114033.png
    504.5 KB · Views: 26

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 505 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member