Driver drowsiness warning.

DON

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Hi all when i bought my MG4 in Nov the dealer disabled the driver drowsiness system did not bother me at the time ,the car I test drove prior to placing an order it kept going off it was a pain, since then i have a warning light permanently on in my dash also the lane departure warning light as apparently they are connected ! only good thing is i can switch my lane departure off permanently and on when req, took car to dealer to remove the warning lights they had the car for a day and were unable to remove them so they have passed the problem to MG for a fix been waiting over 3 weeks and no fix from MG, has anyone else had these warning lights removed successfully if so who by any help please.

The demo mg4 I drove had the driver drowsiness feature, my new mg4 bought just a few weeks ago does not have it. Salesman said mg had removed it. Doesn't help you but thought you might like to know.

AFAIK, they've only removed the camera off the steering wheel, the feature is still there but based on steering wheel movements. If you look in the menus there's an option to turn it off.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 501 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back