Effect of wind speed/direction on consumption

these threads are revealing; - how (well, some!) ev owners are or have become a lot more conscious of their vehicles energy use. Ask a cyclist, though, and you get a look of astonishment - 'what, didn't you know that?!?!?!?' The energy wasted by slab-reared trucks is phenomenal, but helped Guy Martin reach about 110 mph on a bicycle, and i believe Denise Meuller clocked 184 mph behind something else. On the other hand, as a typical Range Rover driver; = 'nfi'

My main range anxiety is financial! Charging at motorway prices compared to home makes it cheaper to use my diesel Octavia which has a range of about 700 miles in winter and summer.

My main range anxiety is financial! Charging at motorway prices compared to home makes it cheaper to use my diesel Octavia which has a range of about 700 miles in winter and summer.
Impressive. When I owned a Skoda diesel (Yeti, not Octavia) it would've been the other way round - I could never drive it for 700 miles without it needing a trip to the garage for a major repair. Which impacted the financial side of things...

yeah; we can see though, the beginnings of 'tou' variable charging energy costs; if only ofgem wasn't such a bunch of useless blundering incompetent lazy vegetables (apologies for demigrating vegetables), the Uk electricity market would be a lot more sensibly - and fairly - priced. Maybe in 20 years it might be a bit better...Bring back Allegra Stratton, any votes?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom