Error messages vanish too quickly

mikewelsh

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi,

Occasional warning message pops up on screen, but disappears after a fraction of a second so I cannot read it all. Is there a display time adjustment possible?
Also, is there a night colour available for the 3 panel infotainment screen? It is very bright and I am sure it reduces my night vision.

Hi,

Occasional warning message pops up on screen, but disappears after a fraction of a second so I cannot read it all. Is there a display time adjustment possible?
Also, is there a night colour available for the 3 panel infotainment screen? It is very bright and I am sure it reduces my night vision.
In relation to the infotainment screen there is a dark mode. IMHO this looks a lot better anyway, as it blends in with the dash more.
On the home screen swipe left- one of the buttons is settings and that is where you can adjust the screen.

IME, these brief warning messages are usually transient things like bright sunlight on the radar affecting emergency braking momentarily, so they disappear quickly. Anything that you need to pay more attention to will remain on the screen.

An error log on the screen would be useful which you could refer to when explaining a problem to the dealership or the AA over the phone.

Speed camera warning alert with MG navigation enabled?
Turning on dipped light will change screen to dark mode if it is dark outside.

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom