Tosh

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Looking for advice on buying a Charging cable for my MG ZS EV Trophy

Type 2 to Type 2 EV Charging Cable & Bag MG 5 metre length - 32 amp - SHIP FOC

I got mine from here;

Thank you for your prompt advice, they are cheaper on EBay but I’m not sure if all the plugs and sockets are standard

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you, has any body experienced problems with Apple Car-Play? I have IPhone Max had several long phone calls to Apple, still not resolved, message on car screen check you settings on phone USB, Apple confirmed everything is ok on the phone

Thank you, has any body experienced problems with Apple Car-Play? I have IPhone Max had several long phone calls to Apple, still not resolved, message on car screen check you settings on phone USB, Apple confirmed everything is ok on the phone
Are you using a genuine apple cable? Many others don’t work and MG specify apple cable.

Thank you, similar answer no, both leads are new from Amazon and worked on my previous car, I have now ordered a Apple manufactured lead hopefully will work

Thank you for the advice on changing leads for me new EV Trophy MG main dealer cost was £250 EBay cost £89 MG brand with bag, what a huge saving

Thank you for the advice on changing leads for me new EV Trophy MG main dealer cost was £250 EBay cost £89 MG brand with bag, what a huge saving
No problem.
When I picked up my car last month, I asked my dealer how much for a Type 2 Cable and I'm sure he said something like £235!
I told him, I try somewhere else thanks.

Took until last week before I needed one but I'm glad I waited.

No luck with Apple CarPlay purchased new Apple lead, car will not open the CarPlayer also the 360 cameras are very dark even though the brightness is 100% on and no warning when parking front of car is this normal? I will be returning the car back to the dealership service department to check this out ??

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom