EV max charging rate

What is the maximum rapid charging rate for the ZS EV. My dealer informed me that there is no limit.
Typical “Load If B*******”.
I think it’s around 75 - 80 kw’s ?.
Not a big rapid charge user myself, sorry.
Of course this will depend on a LOAD of different factors to achieve anything close to that speed.
And like all EV’s it will not stay constant.

Upvote 0
I'm sure I saw a review stating it's around 75Kw.

Take a look on Youtube - there is a guy who does reviews out of Norway - he did a 1000Km challenge and showed the various charging times he was getting (it's a VERY long video...about an hour iirc)

Here's the video...

Upvote 0
I'm sure I saw a review stating it's around 75Kw.

Take a look on Youtube - there is a guy who does reviews out of Norway - he did a 1000Km challenge and showed the various charging times he was getting (it's a VERY long video...about an hour iirc)

Here's the video...

Bjorn Neyland .
He know plenty regarding EV’s alright.
He has a ZS EV over in Thailand and a Tesla model 3 in Norway.
He has owned a model S and X also.

Upvote 0
Best I’ve seen is 60kW. It’s temperature dependant, the best I saw in Dec/jan time was 28kW from a 50kW charger as the batteries were cold - maybe 5 degrees c.

Upvote 0
What is the maximum rapid charging rate for the ZS EV. My dealer informed me that there is no limit.
You can see this video (after the 21:30 min) it shows an updated charging curve for the ZS EV. The charging rate will always be temperature dependant.

1632176423389.png

Upvote 0
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom