EV newbie

We wore these bad boys back in the 70s when I started driving. ;)

platform shoes.jpg

And you still have them in your wardrobe in case there is a revival in that style?
Actually I wore them out, once the rubber on the soles wore out the platform was a honeycombed plastic, and the rubber couldn't be replaced, so I just kept on wearing them for a while. :)

Actually I wore them out, once the rubber on the soles wore out the platform was a honeycombed plastic, and the rubber couldn't be replaced, so I just kept on wearing them for a while. :)
You must have some Scottish blood Kithmo.

Hi there. I pick up my MG sz even 2020 model in eight days. This will be my first EV. Any tips or pointers would be gratefully received. 😊😊
Plenty of planning , get every app and card known to man-woman - gender neutral and become a nerd … it’s fab … this forum go online as well … good viewing … enjoy , you will love it

Plenty of planning , get every app and card known to man-woman - gender neutral and become a nerd … it’s fab … this forum go online as well … good viewing … enjoy , you will love it
Make sure you have your Google account linked to your phone and save passwords activated.

Get several charging cards from different companies like New Motion (sHell), don't know which you can use in UK. But that's rather important to have.
If you're using an Android Smartphone consider using A Better Route Planner (ABPR).
You might also consider buying a OBDII dongle and connect your car directly to ABPR premium.
That way you get a really good percentage calculation.

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom