• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

For Sale Exchange 21 plate MG5 15,500 miles for MG4.

Douma

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Pensioner needs to sell his beloved MG5, 21 plate, 15,500 miles. Rear windows tinted. Would like to exchange for an MG4.

20230626_153400~2.jpg

Sorry, I thought you meant you wanted to sell and then buy a MG 4 from a dealer.

Do not understand question!! Who are "THEY"??? All I'm trying to do is find somebody who would exchange an MG4 for my MG5. i've heard really bad things about web sites like we buy any car.
Wow.. are you ok ? You seem very angry.

Realistically no one is going to ‘swap’ with you. Rough estimate is you’d have to put in £6000+ for even the base MG4 SE.

If you want to sell, try motorway.com. Much better than WBAC - speaking from personal experience of selling my last car.

Do not understand question!! Who are "THEY"??? All I'm trying to do is find somebody who would exchange an MG4 for my MG5. i've heard really bad things about web sites like we buy any car.
A MG dealer would exchange an MG4 for your MG5, along with a consideration on your part of extra money. It would be in the form an offer for your 5. So THEY could be a dealer.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom