• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Failed charging with Pulsar Plus wall box

I was obviously lucky hywel where the engineer changed it on the spot and would later say to Wallbox that he had to do it !
New Wallbox ready for fitting under warranty now need to wait for engineers contact. And now to add to my woes the car stopped charging from granny charger as should only 0.1 kilowatts per hour taking about 140 hrs to charge😬. Garage has identified problem is onboard charger and MG has authorised a replacement. Could take around 2 weeks to come then about 1 hr to fit. What terrible timing for it to go down.

New Wallbox ready for fitting under warranty now need to wait for engineers contact. And now to add to my woes the car stopped charging from granny charger as should only 0.1 kilowatts per hour taking about 140 hrs to charge😬. Garage has identified problem is onboard charger and MG has authorised a replacement. Could take around 2 weeks to come then about 1 hr to fit. What terrible timing for it to go down.
No luck anywhere :-(
Don't buy a lottery ticket just now !

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom