Finally joined the fold!

pd2

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
As the title really..... just picked up our 4 a few hours ago, only driven it home, 3 miles.

Placed order in October with the impression It was going to be delivered to us on the 21st oct, turns out that was the boat docking date.
Collection was a last minute pick up as it came into the dealers yesterday evening and got a call asking if I wanted it today. Of course I did.

Picked up at the back of 6 in the dark and pissin' rain. Didn't do much at hand over, just took the keys and came home, I'll mess about with it and settings tomorrow after work. Free mats too. Came with a type 2 cable and no driver alert sensor on the steering column! Who hoo!
No new breather though, they'll look at it if it leaks..... I did advise them to expect an invoice for cleaning my brand new driveway if it gets covered in oil, lol. Never got the chance to check the undertray yet due to the weather.

So it's tucked up charging away just now.

Paul.

Attachments

• IMG-20221125-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20221125-WA0007.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Nice colour.
Does the car actually lock or just sound the horn? It could be an open door or boot.
Did it not come fully charged, what have you got it plugged into?

Hi Paul and welcome to the forum and best of luck with your new MG my wife’s had hers about 5 weeks now and no sign of a oil leak by a bulging undertray it has got best way to check is from the side of the car unless you can get it high enough to get under it here’s a picture of what to look for don’t worry about the green ring you can see it’s my torch
Les

Attachments

• 82072327-A5DC-412E-8186-9893F3CDE459.jpeg
    82072327-A5DC-412E-8186-9893F3CDE459.jpeg
    649.4 KB · Views: 83
Looks like a Mysteron under your car lol.

The horn was an open passenger door, wife never shut it properly.
She'll be using it today, so can't play until i get home from work this afternoon.

Its a Zappi charger that it's plugged into.
Wasn't fully charged unfortunately, just due it coming in late, getting PDI'd etc, had 35% in it.

Paul.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 542 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel