First day tips

Here’s a useful thread with a checklist, which is the one I used when collecting my car.

Picking up a distinctly ‘fizzy orange’ trophy/luxury tomorrow. Does anyone have any tips for first day with your MG4? Checking for well known faults? Or just have some fun? Sooo excited! First decent car ever had!
Strongly advise that you play safe and have the vehicle checked out initially by experts. Just make sure it’s fully charged and give us the keys and we’ll take it in turns to play with it 🤣🤣

Picking up a distinctly ‘fizzy orange’ trophy/luxury tomorrow. Does anyone have any tips for first day with your MG4? Checking for well known faults? Or just have some fun? Sooo excited! First decent car ever had!

I'm sure it's in the lists, but crawl under the car and look at the front of the rear undertray - sort of between the rear wheels. If it's warped, appears sagging, has a bulge, complain to your dealer and get them to undertake to fix it.

What car have you driven before? Have you tried an EV? If not I would recommend setting the car to "Eco" mode as a sort of soft limit on the accelerator pedal. 1st most biggest thing to acclimatise to for me was the snappy acceleration, I was more than a little nervous on the test drive and when bringing mine home.

Here’s a useful thread with a checklist, which is the one I used when collecting my car.
Thank you!

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 519 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 48 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel