:) First Member to post their delivery/pick-up of the MG4 :)

Which colour MG4 have you ordered?

• White

Votes: 30 19.5%
  • Black

Votes: 16 10.4%
  • Orange

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Blue

Votes: 22 14.3%
  • Grey

Votes: 35 22.7%
  • Red

Votes: 24 15.6%

• Total voters
So picked up car around 2 o'clock and after adjusting settings like lane assist, drowsiness alarm etc... Drive home around 35 miles.
All good so far. However checking the undertray and it is also bulged.!!
So dealer informed and hopefully will get resolved with all the others. I did not notice any whistle or noise from it so happy to carry on.

Attachments

• FC2A6C52-63DD-411B-85D5-6B4E82B4E767_1_201_a.jpeg
    FC2A6C52-63DD-411B-85D5-6B4E82B4E767_1_201_a.jpeg
    492.9 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_4928.jpeg
    IMG_4928.jpeg
    487.7 KB · Views: 225
Welcome to the club, I cant see what you me by the bulge?
The tray at the rear axle, Looks like due to misalignment or tray being a bit to big between centres of the fixing screw forms a dip in th tray which can be seen in second picture. Hope this helps.

The tray at the rear axle, Looks like due to misalignment or tray being a bit to big between centres of the fixing screw forms a dip in th tray which can be seen in second picture. Hope this helps.
I see that now, pretty bad. I am keen to do some photos of my underside too. Good you don't have any oil leak, which has been a problem for some.

So picked up car around 2 o'clock and after adjusting settings like lane assist, drowsiness alarm etc... Drive home around 35 miles.
All good so far. However checking the undertray and it is also bulged.!!
So dealer informed and hopefully will get resolved with all the others. I did not notice any whistle or noise from it so happy to carry on.
Congratulations!
Looks really shiny. Did you go for paint protection?

The oil leak doesn't usually show until a couple of hundred or so miles have been driven.
I have done 1000, so keen to look. Not noticed anything on driveway.

No just as it came.
Mine too as it came, so pleased the Orange was not available, much prefer the red now…..shiny

Attachments

• 01167251-D1C5-4DA4-B68C-888C5BCE19DE.jpeg
    01167251-D1C5-4DA4-B68C-888C5BCE19DE.jpeg
    786.8 KB · Views: 201
Saw an MG4 for the first time outside of dealer today, and I’m pretty sure it was @ph79?

I wonder how much longer those pod points at Sainsbury’s will be free!
I read all free EV charging at supermarkets will end 1st Nov 2022. Shame, a real bonus at times. Loving my MG4 done 1000 miles and prefer this car to my old ID.3, which was good.

Saw an MG4 for the first time outside of dealer today, and I’m pretty sure it was @ph79?

I wonder how much longer those pod points at Sainsbury’s will be free!
Guilty as charged 😀
Had a double take but clocked the shiny orange as i turned!
Yeah not sure if Sainsbury’s are staying free for a bit longer but its a bonus when they available.

Hello all, Newbie here as of today.
So to the introduction.
We were thinking of selling our Peugeot 3008 15 ref as it just keeps eating tyres and it has had numerous faults, becoming the most costly car over all the other cars we have had.
Looking for a second hand car and EV also we saw the adverts on Autotrader on Saturday evening and we test drove the Trophy on Sunday as the cost of the car new beats anything in its class and just maybe a realistic PCP monthly cost
Had a test drive for about 45 minutes and loved it. My boss has a Tesla 95 and the first time I sat in that I thought the walnut dash looked old fashioned, not the MG4 though.

For ages I have kept an eye out for an affordable monthly and realistic PCP plan but never thought it possible until Sunday when chatting to the MG dealership.
Rang around a few dealers today and one kind gent called Sam from MG Leeds called back and explained everything we asked and more.
£99 debit card transaction and we are booked.
Just sorting PCP approval docs etc etc and waiting with excitement.

Having read the various threads and some issues with the bulge plate and the oil doesn’t bother me at all. It hasn’t even registered 1% with me.
Why? Because I have been dealing with the Chinese manufacturers for the last 20% albeit a different industry, yet I know that MG will do better and better as every 6 month go by.
Having bought shares in Lucid EV (my favourite but toooooo expensive) and Nio and XPeng EV’s, I have read many a thread with issues etc.
So all in all I trust in who and what we have bought today.

For now the excitement is key and hoping you guys can help me to figure out how I can track my car with a stock order number I have been given.

Thanks
J o h n n y B g o o d

Hello all, Newbie here as of today.
So to the introduction.
We were thinking of selling our Peugeot 3008 15 ref as it just keeps eating tyres and it has had numerous faults, becoming the most costly car over all the other cars we have had.
Looking for a second hand car and EV also we saw the adverts on Autotrader on Saturday evening and we test drove the Trophy on Sunday as the cost of the car new beats anything in its class and just maybe a realistic PCP monthly cost
Had a test drive for about 45 minutes and loved it. My boss has a Tesla 95 and the first time I sat in that I thought the walnut dash looked old fashioned, not the MG4 though.

For ages I have kept an eye out for an affordable monthly and realistic PCP plan but never thought it possible until Sunday when chatting to the MG dealership.
Rang around a few dealers today and one kind gent called Sam from MG Leeds called back and explained everything we asked and more.
£99 debit card transaction and we are booked.
Just sorting PCP approval docs etc etc and waiting with excitement.

Having read the various threads and some issues with the bulge plate and the oil doesn’t bother me at all. It hasn’t even registered 1% with me.
Why? Because I have been dealing with the Chinese manufacturers for the last 20% albeit a different industry, yet I know that MG will do better and better as every 6 month go by.
Having bought shares in Lucid EV (my favourite but toooooo expensive) and Nio and XPeng EV’s, I have read many a thread with issues etc.
So all in all I trust in who and what we have bought today.

For now the excitement is key and hoping you guys can help me to figure out how I can track my car with a stock order number I have been given.

Thanks
J o h n n y B g o o d
Like you, I’m really looking forward to taking ownership of the MG4 and this forum has been very useful, allowing me to learn so much thanks to the great members. Check this thread out for tracking your shipment:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 485 79.0%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 83 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back