:) First Member to post their delivery/pick-up of the MG4 :)

Which colour MG4 have you ordered?

• White

Votes: 30 19.5%
  • Black

Votes: 16 10.4%
  • Orange

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Blue

Votes: 22 14.3%
  • Grey

Votes: 35 22.7%
  • Red

Votes: 24 15.6%

• Total voters

Harry 17

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Hey Forum.

I thought it would be a bit of fun for this forum’s members to take part in a poll and to post their pics of the time and place they pick-up / have delivered, the first MG4, on these boards. Extra kudos to dealership hand over photo :)

Thought it would be also interesting to ascertain the members colour choices, no need for trim, as an aside to ascertain which member gets their car first.

Also be interesting so see, out of the 1000 first batch of MG4’s, how many go to members of the MGEVs Community :)

As an incentive, I offer to purchase the winning member (going off the date and time posted), an MG T-shirt, purchased from the forums very own ’Merch” thread/shop. The winning members postal details, I will garner from contact via ‘PM’.

In the the extraordinary event, that I am first to post…… I expect the ‘Mods’ will send me a T-shirt out !!! 😁.

SO, hopefully this becomes a daft laugh for S!!*ts and giggles, but will be of interest to hopefully some re: the MG4 uptake on here.

Cheers

H 17.

Last edited:
Great gesture Harry 17, though doubt it will be me as Luscombes have advised me the earliest my Grey Trophy might arrive, is late October, though to be honest if it arrives this year will be nice!

Great gesture Harry 17, though doubt it will be me as Luscombes have advised me the earliest my Grey Trophy might arrive, is late October, though to be honest if it arrives this year will be nice!
Thank you Famandy. Fingers crossed for you that you are rewarded sooner rather than later. Who the hell knows with MG! 🤣.

in any event, it would still be nice if the forum got to know (well maybe just me! 😂) how many MG4’s we ended up having… even if it is just by Christmas.

👍🍺

Last edited:
Hey Forum.

I thought it would be a bit of fun for this forum’s members to take part in a poll and to post their pics of the time and place they pick-up / have delivered, the first MG4, on these boards. Extra kudos to dealership hand over photo :)

Thought it would be also interesting to ascertain the members colour choices, no need for trim, as an aside to ascertain which member gets their car first.

Also be interesting so see, out of the 1000 first batch of MG4’s, how many go to members of the MGEVs Community :)

As an incentive, I offer to purchase the winning member (going off the date and time posted), an MG T-shirt, purchased from the forums very own ’Merch” thread/shop. The winning members postal details, I will garner from contact via ‘PM’.

In the the extraordinary event, that I am first to post…… I expect the ‘Mods’ will send me a T-shirt out !!! 😁.

SO, hopefully this becomes a daft laugh for S!!*ts and giggles, but will be of interest to hopefully some re: the MG4 uptake on here.

Cheers

H 17.
Great idea, I’m in, 👍

Interesting that everyone was shouting about getting a orange Trophy, yet Harry 17's mini poll to date shows grey is way out in lead!

Interesting that everyone was shouting about getting a orange Trophy, yet Harry 17's mini poll to date shows grey is way out in lead!
Do you know what!

I was just looking at that, and thinking, at this early stage, exactly that!

I am the only member thus far, who has forgone his age, the fact of having grandchildren, and clearly in a mid life crisis undergoing ‘Manopause’ (at 53 btw) that has picked the Jaffa!

I thought i had a few brothers in arms ☹️

that all said, my strong second choice was grey 😂

You've actually been told something by Luscombes? I'm living in a (grey Trophy) vacuum.

Do you know what!

I was just looking at that, and thinking, at this early stage, exactly that!

I am the only member thus far, who has forgone his age, the fact of having grandchildren, and clearly in a mid life crisis undergoing ‘Manopause’ (at 53 btw) that has picked the Jaffa!

I thought i had a few brothers in arms ☹️

that all said, my strong second choice was grey 😂
After 5 years of a grey car, I'm in for orange and have a confirmed order for the first batch..

After 5 years of a grey car, I'm in for orange and have a confirmed order for the first batch..
Out of the …….hold on…need fingers and toes here…………sorry got there ….. need to count my heed….. 22 cars i have owned since 1985….the following Colours are (minus the Zed in black and the C-HR in white that I still have……

Red….5
Green…2
White…8
Grey…3
Blue…2

Black…2

Mid life crisis notwithstanding…. Feel Jaffa is the current way forward 😁

Out of the …….hold on…need fingers and toes here…………sorry got there ….. need to count my heed….. 22 cars i have owned since 1985….the following Colours are (minus the Zed in black and the C-HR in white that I still have……

Red….5
Green…2
White…8
Grey…3
Blue…2

Black…2

Mid life crisis notwithstanding…. Feel Jaffa is the current way forward 😁
Love the fact that in the EU brochure it's called fizzy orange

070AC985-C7AD-4D5C-989D-001238C9C11F.png

Current poll very interesting …like some others, thought the Orange would have been very much in front …… go grey-go!! Always a great colour in my view….as you know, if you have seen some of my posts, love the grey (did not see it well ahead of the game though),

surprised re: the Black and White (well I am a Toon Supporter LOL), my own thoughts are …White is the best!! It always looks good, even when dirty…..Black is the ultimate!!!!! But for only hours 😔.

Thank you so much lads and Lasses, thus far, for contributing to this thread and Poll.

Much appreciated. 👍

View attachment 10940
Current poll very interesting …like some others, thought the Orange would have been very much in front …… go grey-go!! Always a great colour in my view….as you know, if you have seen some of my posts, love the grey (did not see it well ahead of the game though),

surprised re: the Black and White (well I am a Toon Supporter LOL), my own thoughts are …White is the best!! It always looks good, even when dirty…..Black is the ultimate!!!!! But for only hours 😔.

Thank you so much lads and Lasses, thus far, for contributing to this thread and Poll.

Much appreciated. 👍
Well, I didn’t see that coming, I thought the volcano orange would be streets ahead.

Just a thought………whilst many members choice may have been the volcano Orange… possibly the offer from peoples dealerships dictates that no option available, maybe a second or even third option may have been ordered.

This tread / post, is not for orders wanted, But for orders actually placed.

I get the fact that want versus given, is different.

Well, I didn’t see that coming, I thought the volcano orange would be streets ahead.
Biggest shock for me …..the Blue!

Lovely to see people wanting that colour…..but I felt it would not fly…….seems both with the orange and blue…….MG have eventuiallly got something right…..but, the grey is their “secret weapon”…..guess the car itself, is a pretty good advert for MG,.

Hopefully we can all rejoice.

Biggest shock for me …..the Blue!

Lovely to see people wanting that colour…..but I felt it would not fly…….seems both with the orange and blue…….MG have eventuiallly got something right…..but, the grey is their “secret weapon”…..guess the car itself, is a pretty good advert for MG,.

Hopefully we can all rejoice.
I used to like saying "we live in hope" in a particular period in my career and a more senior colleague would always rejoice in adding "....and die in despair".

We're doomed Mr Mannering, doomed I tell you! 🤣

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 493 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel