First Service creates problems

forestedge

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
The car went in for its first service last week as a result we are having problems with the passenger door locking and unlocking, the availability to turn off lane assist has disappeared from the menu MG Pilot, and finally the cruise control has stopped working.
I have tried opening and shutting all the doors as some forums suggest, problem still there.

I have MG4 Trophy 72 plate.

Any Suggestions welcomed, booked into be seen but not until January

Some posters have said the LKA switch is accessed via the swipe down menu from the top right corner after an update. What is your infotainment version?

Camera is causing that. If you blind it, things stop working.

In the latest SE software the LKA turn off is indeed on the pull down menu. However it is still also in the MG Pilot menu.

@forestedge are you making sure to press the brake pedal (READY mode) before trying to turn off LKA via the MG Pilot menu? (I've heard that on the Trophy - on some software versions - the option isn't there until you're in READY mode).

Eureka been able to turn off LKA in MG Pilot tried to do this operation in ECO, did not work, but in Normal the function is available, also Cruise Control is back working.

Unlike pre update LKA was off all the time now it is every time you start the engine, just need to fix the passenger door.

Thanks Forestedge

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 522 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 48 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel