First service for MG4 Trophy

GKSVE

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
The first service was carried out by the Main Dealer in Exeter. Various issues were highlighted in advance namely: 1: Coffee Cup ‘tiredness’ symbol ON. 2: Yellow triangle warning ON. 3: Frequently the max speed ‘circle’ in front of driver MISSING. 4: ‘AT EVERY SERVICE’ on Dealer’s Maintenance CheckList for MG4 EV, sections 36, 37 and 38, NOT ticked as having been done and I have no way of checking if they were or weren’t! I’ve emailed the MG Main Dealer who requested 2 days, since elapsed, for a detailed reply BUT NOTHING BACK. ALL advice, suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

The first service was carried out by the Main Dealer in Exeter. Various issues were highlighted in advance namely: 1: Coffee Cup ‘tiredness’ symbol ON. 2: Yellow triangle warning ON. 3: Frequently the max speed ‘circle’ in front of driver MISSING. 4: ‘AT EVERY SERVICE’ on Dealer’s Maintenance CheckList for MG4 EV, sections 36, 37 and 38, NOT ticked as having been done and I have no way of checking if they were or weren’t! I’ve emailed the MG Main Dealer who requested 2 days, since elapsed, for a detailed reply BUT NOTHING BACK. ALL advice, suggestions are welcome. Thank you.
What are sections 36, 37, 38?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 520 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 48 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel