First service ZS EV

rbpasapera

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Having the first year service after 14.2k km, dealer told me they will be applying a BMS update, this is interesting because my car got the A01 BMS in Jan21.

Whilst waiting for my car being serviced, took these pictures of a classic MG.

88E92E87-F003-430B-AC4D-69E095D49A1F.jpeg
822E8EB6-FD04-4623-98DD-539E1E1E6A54.jpeg
8CF3142B-17F3-4AD4-AE70-6D341CE2FD57.jpeg

EDIT: Updated to EU1 BMS and a US$45.00 bill for servicing!!

Last edited:
Maybe you can figure out what the difference is, no one else seems to have any idea what the difference is between these 2 (450v) versions.

Were any other ECUs updated?

Maybe you can figure out what the difference is, no one else seems to have any idea what the difference is between these 2 (450v) versions.

Were any other ECUs updated?
Other updates were: HVAC, FVCM and FDR, the infotainment firmware update was not available for my car, yet.

First thing I noticed the motor power felt a bit more "limited/restricted" in Eco mode, maybe this could improve its efficiency.

Other updates were: HVAC, FVCM and FDR, the infotainment firmware update was not available for my car, yet.

First thing I noticed the motor power felt a bit more "limited/restricted" in Eco mode, maybe this could improve its efficiency.
I just had a look at spreadsheet, you had a different FVCM & FDR to everyone else, what are your versions now? (Everyone else has "Z5.0RC07" & "ACC_SW:5.0")

Keep us updated if you notice anything other changes.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom