Flashing fellow MG4ists, MG4ers…. I dunno 🤷🏻‍♂️

Once you start you won't be able to stop.
You should visit Islay everyone waves.

Is it mandatory to flash fellow MG4 drivers? I got flashed by another in my town, so of course I flashed back because let’s face it we are all better than everyone else. Has it really come to this? (With the lights btw). 😂😂😂😂😉
It's the camaraderie of being all in it together, it brings people together like war👍

I have! Only had the car 9 days but of the 3 MG4's I've flashed, two flashed back.
I know MG is owned by SAIC, but it is still an old British brand and as an ageing old git, I am very proud of that.
Also we are all trying to do our bit to save the planet we live on and that rightly should bring a camaraderie to be proud of.👍

Is it mandatory to flash fellow MG4 drivers? I got flashed by another in my town, so of course I flashed back because let’s face it we are all better than everyone else. Has it really come to this? (With the lights btw). 😂😂😂😂😉
Yes, waving or flashing is mandatory as far as I'm concerned. Sometimes I get a wave back, but I do also get some weird looks. Think they're trying to work out if I know them :ROFLMAO:

I have! Only had the car 9 days but of the 3 MG4's I've flashed, two flashed back.
I know MG is owned by SAIC, but it is still an old British brand and as an ageing old git, I am very proud of that.
Also we are all trying to do our bit to save the planet we live on and that rightly should bring a camaraderie to be proud of.👍
Sitting on our high horse because we are saving the planet 😂😂😂😂😂

Hey!!! I drove a Ford Fiesta diesel before I got the MG4!!!! Let me have this one moment of snobbery just once in my life!!!!!
I'll compromise with you, you can look down your nose at all the ICE drivers, as you drive around with minimal effort, on cheap overnight electricity doing your bit to save the planet!!
Then you will realise that your in an mg4 as it does it's best to take ice cars off the road by steering you into an oncoming one!
MG LKA is actually a system to take dirty polluting cars off the road

Free electric charging I might add.
I have not used Lane Kill Assist yet, it does sound like fun.
I had a heated discussion with my boss at work. I won of course by ending it with “yeah but how many kWh per mile have you been doing today?” Wins every time

People don’t really do this, do they…?
Would they do this on the street?

“Look, we’re both wearing jeans! HIYA!!!!” 👋

Good grief….

I don’t even nod at other motorcyclists, does shaking my head at Hardly Ableson riders count?

Not just any “people” 😂
Just us "special" people. Although I can say from experience that this sort of thing goes on with owners of classic VWs and Land Rovers too. I really confuse people sometimes when I wave at an old Beetle while out in my Land Rover!

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 528 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back