Frunk fitted to 2022 MG ZS EV LR

Just ordered for our Mr1 the Frunk .. It looks HUGE .. So hopefully it will be a useful addition for 'stuff' when we go out as a couple - My Wife's Mobility scooter takes 99% of boot up ...

Can see the 4 becoming just my Daily lol and the ZS being the Family/ Couple car

If you live in the UK, you will have to pay import taxes because of Brexit. I ordered one last April and was surprised that DPD wanted an extra £40.59 or they would return it to sender. I reluctantly paid it but be aware that this makes the price very expensive. I also wish they could design one with a cover at no extra cost.

If you live in the UK, you will have to pay import taxes because of Brexit. I ordered one last April and was surprised that DPD wanted an extra £40.59 or they would return it to sender. I reluctantly paid it but be aware that this makes the price very expensive. I also wish they could design one with a cover at no extra cost.
WOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm going to contact them to 'double check' tax's and shipping ....

Thanks for the heads up..

1700231409805.png

What is the point of a MG ZS EV frunk, with the manual support struct?
Just pretending to be Tesla like :unsure:🤣
Well if like me - you can make use of the space then why NOT

After all for me if we load up and go out for a day - so that could be the Gravel bike on the Roof Rack for me; the back seats will have our two sprockers dogs as the boot will have my wifes Mobility scooter..

So Coats / Dog leads many other odds and sods can be stored in the Frunk ... :coffee::unsure:(y)

Frunk now installed :cool:

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-11-25 at 11.51.47.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-11-25 at 11.51.47.jpeg
    735.7 KB · Views: 89
Hi everyone! Just fitted mine yesterday. Takes everything I want! I took extra pictures. If needed be a can create a new thread with a small step by step.

Attachments

• IMG_3083.jpg
    IMG_3083.jpg
    537.6 KB · Views: 64
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom