Frunk or Froot ?

Gomev

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
With so much discussion about putting the type 2 under the bonnet, the term Frunk seems to be the commonly used term.

Frunk is of course a combined word (a portmanteau) made up of FRont and TrUNK.

So how have we come to commonly use the American term Frunk instead of the British equivalent of Froot, (FRont bOOT ?

I'm with you on that (y)
It's an ideal space for something infrequently accessed like a spare and even better if there was room for a full size wheel.

IMG_20220102_124938.jpg

Then don’t? Nobody is forcing you to…
does anyone know what supermarket "donated" basket fits best into the space. don`t want to "borrow" one unnecessarily. "nudge nudge you ain`t seen me"

postscript; Saved myself from being naughty:rolleyes:. Read some-ones advice on here (y) , am now storing charging cable bag on cover under bonnet :). wet & windy days, boot is just as dirty as bonnet.:confused:

Last edited:
You should be aware that if a plastic pox is fitted in that space under the bonnet you should remove it before getting any dealer work done on the car. They tend to get upset about it ;)

Good point - I don't use one but they removed my bagged cable from there at service time. I thought it had been nicked when i went to use it!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom