Good help videos on YouTube

For anybody who likes Burl’s videos.
If you subscribe ( free ) to his channel on YouTube and tick ✔️ the “ALL” tab, it will send you a message when he released his next video.
He is putting out some great content for MG4 owners at the moment.
I am a ZS EV LR owner, but I find his content to be very informative.

I think BurlSolomons does a great job than the main dealers explaining the function of the car and how better to use the car. When I test-drove the car in November, the salesman told me you couldn't switch it off without getting out and locking it. I thought to myself there is no way that can be true. I booked a second test drive and spent 30 min learning how the cruise control worked, How to activate the heated seat and a few other functions but by the incident, I found the power-down option. Burl is like a MG4 walk handbook. A true Guru.

I think BurlSolomons does a great job than the main dealers explaining the function of the car and how better to use the car. When I test-drove the car in November, the salesman told me you couldn't switch it off without getting out and locking it. I thought to myself there is no way that can be true. I booked a second test drive and spent 30 min learning how the cruise control worked, How to activate the heated seat and a few other functions but by the incident, I found the power-down option. Burl is like a MG4 walk handbook. A true Guru.
Agreed. His videos are very useful and I’ve enjoyed watching them while I wait for my car to be delivered.

I hope he makes a video on how to remove the rear view mirror. Interested in getting one with a front camera + rear view camera on my SE version

i’ll start a new thread then. interested to see if anyone manage to remove the rear view mirror

Burl’s MG4 seems largely defect free which gives me some hope for when I get mine next week. Reading this forum is very informative but giving me the jitters.

Burl’s MG4 seems largely defect free which gives me some hope for when I get mine next week. Reading this forum is very informative but giving me the jitters.
No issues detected on collection of ours today: no leak, no sagging undertray, no loose trim, no bad stitching on the seats, everything screwed together tight. Will need to run it for a week or two to be sure though, I will report back.

No issues detected on collection of ours today: no leak, no sagging undertray, no loose trim, no bad stitching on the seats, everything screwed together tight. Will need to run it for a week or two to be sure though, I will report back.
Off to a good start @tsedge! Long may it last.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 501 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back