good park and ride facility

Unfortunately, a lot of chargers in Edinburgh are now fee paying and all the chargers in Fife have been changed to fee paying as well (I was at the one at Halbeath Park and Ride and there's a notice that's gone up saying this - it's a pity I didn't see it until after my 2nd charge! šŸ¤£ ).

Wallyford's not far from me and I saw it on Zapmap but haven't had the chance to visit it myself.

RossN - if you pop into Straiton Park and Ride, the charger there is still free but, for you, I think Edinburgh Airport will be the best. You just have to fight off all the taxi drivers! ;)

Cheers

Bloggsy

Unfortunately, a lot of chargers in Edinburgh are now fee paying and all the chargers in Fife have been changed to fee paying as well (I was at the one at Halbeath Park and Ride and there's a notice that's gone up saying this - it's a pity I didn't see it until after my 2nd charge! šŸ¤£ ).

Wallyford's not far from me and I saw it on Zapmap but haven't had the chance to visit it myself.

RossN - if you pop into Straiton Park and Ride, the charger there is still free but, for you, I think Edinburgh Airport will be the best. You just have to fight off all the taxi drivers! ;)

Cheers

Bloggsy
They use the Chademo chargers but because they park there they are blocking the CCS. I usually use the Hermiston P&R and that is not too hogged

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom