goodbye and all the best

Have you registered at evdirect.com.au? The BYD Han a Tesla rival, is on display today Wednesday the 12th and tomorrow at the Sydney International convention Centre. The Tang SUV will sell well if its under 50 grand and it is in fact the top spec only model to be sold here and the EA1 Hatchback EV for under $35,000 will be a game changer with a range of 500km. There is also a tradie style van called the T3 EV that is going on sale here to for $49,000. They are already here in Australia and just going through some government formalities before they go on sale.
I wonder if MG might drop their price - sounds like the competition in that price bracket is increasing.

Well I think BYDs long term plan is to bring affordable and quality EVs to the world. The great thing about BYD is they manufacture everything that goes into their Evs. They even have their own tyre brand and of course their Blade battery system that has been comprehensively tested not to catch fire if the vehicle is involved in an accident. I was sold when I learnt Warren Buffett owned 8.5 percent in this company and watching and doing a lot of research about this company, I'm very Impressed with the BYD company, they make a lot of products not just EVs. I believe they will become the 2nd or 3rd top selling EV company in the next few years if they sell their EV vehicles globally. I think Tesla will remain in the top spot, it will be interesting to see if they outsell VW Evs globally.

I think MG will have to drop their price on the ZS EV as the BYD vehicles have advanced battery and other technology in their vehicles and have greater range. I can see MG selling the Marvel R here to try and compete with the BYD Tang SUV and other manufacturers like Hyundai, Nissan and Kia will have to drop their prices on the Kona Electric, Nissan leaf and the Kia Niro Evs. I read somewhere that due to Hyundai having issues with their battery packs catching fire in a few of their Kona Electric Evs, they are going to fit BYD Blade batteries to this vehicle.

Nice looking car you've chosen.

Attachments

• ngkywxeyplyli4oaro37.jpg
    ngkywxeyplyli4oaro37.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 107
  • Auto-sales-statistics-China-BYD_Tang-SUV.jpg
    Auto-sales-statistics-China-BYD_Tang-SUV.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 131
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel