Got mine Today

ilukey77

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 XPOWER
Picked up my MG4 X power this afternoon .. 100% worth every penny does have a slight vibration at 100 km/h but nothing i cant live with ..

I will keep my eyes peeled for the incoming fix from MG ..

Car drives , performs and looks amazing ( havent used the 320kw yet but dont really feel the need to i know its there if i want it ) very happy with it already put about 150km on it today charged it once from 80 to 100% ( just to figure out how to charge it )

cost me $5aud to charge 20% big test will be the cost from 20% to 80% but even with my bad maths its WAY cheaper than my petrol eating Volvo t6 was ..

Black badge covers will go on in the next day or 2 ..

Might even get the wheels just powder coated all black at some point ..

still debating on the front fins and im looking at the ssporty body kit from Thailand at some point MAYBE !!

first day will keep updates as it already done 5500kms ( EX demo car ) so if i notice any really bad issues ill post them

wired apple car play seems to work fine may try a wireless adapter ..

Picked up my MG4 X power this afternoon .. 100% worth every penny does have a slight vibration at 100 km/h but nothing i cant live with ..

Car drives , performs and looks amazing ( havent used the 320kw yet but dont really feel the need to i know its there if i want it ) very happy with it already put about 150km on it today charged it once from 80 to 100% ( just to figure out how to charge it )

cost me $5aud to charge 20% big test will be the cost from 20% to 80% but even with my bad maths its WAY cheaper than my petrol eating Volvo t6 was ..

still debating on the front fins and im looking at the ssporty body kit from Thailand at some point MAYBE !!

first day will keep updates as it already done 5500kms ( EX demo car ) so if i notice any really bad issues ill post them

When you've sorted your mods m8, get some pics on here.
Have Fun !👍

Thread 'MG4 X Power Roll Call.' MG4 X Power Roll Call.

Brilliant! Enjoy your new motor. Keep us updated on your mods. We love pics. 😎🙂👍

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom