Government grant.

AJD10

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi, just a quick question.
As anyone arranged the fitting of a changing box through the MG dealer (peace of mind package) if so are you entitled the the grant. Any info much appreciated. Thanks.

I did mine directly after MG gave me a brochure for Rolec, all they needed to do was send Rolec an email confirming they were paying and then Rolec did the rest.

My dealers says the the offer is now finished. They gave me a Rolec brochure and a go do it yourself smile...
Just joined the group and reading through all the posts but....got my MG EV 3 weeks ago and sat down and looked for a home charger at a good price...found one, Scottish Power offer a 'Wallbox pulsar plus' for 199 of our British pounds ! draw back is, its for Scottish residents only as I get 350 from UK government and 300 from the Scottish Energy Saving Trust its all inclusive AND you don't need to be a Scottish Power customer - ordered mine today :)

It's "from £199" for Scottish residents. I would guess the final price may depend on the complexity of installation.

Not if you get an OLEV approved installer local to you to do a quick check of your electrical set up. They can then give an accurate quote.

Looking at the Scottish Power T&C's (and other larger organisations) most people will incur extra charges. They may not know what these are until installation day.

Just my two cents worth.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom