Graphics on dashboard

JodyS21

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
So...I've only just got to watch the pod cast... It showed "fancy!" graphics when changing the KERs mode.

I'd really like to get to the bottom of this, why some cars have it and some don't.

I was only aware previously of the mystical graphics when changing driving mode E-N-S.

I'm guessing cars either have both KER & MODE graphics or none.

So...I've only just got to watch the pod cast... It showed "fancy!" graphics when changing the KERs mode.

I'd really like to get to the bottom of this, why some cars have it and some don't.

I was only aware previously of the mystical graphics when changing driving mode E-N-S.

Strange mine has graphics for all these functions, perhaps that’s why I paid a lot more than most with the current advertised prices....bar humbug..😆👍

I have no 'fancy' graphics for Kers or mode

I’ve never had them but... my car graphic is the same colour as the car...

I have no graphics when changing driving modes or KERS modes. I bought mine in october 2020 and it was built in july 2020, it came with the C2U installed.

Perhaps the “fancy” graphics are specific to the “classy” Black Exclusive! Mine is the same as yours, Mark. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That’s it GordieG you’ve hit the nail on the head, but let’s keep this a secret as we don’t want to upset the others 🤔😄😆🤫

I have the black exclusive but have neither graphics or range.
My charging seems to have stopped increasing at 440v with the new software for around 2 weeks now 😪

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom