Great day out with your MG? Post up a picture šŸ‘

Bricktop X PWR

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 XPOWER
Right I'll start!
Lovely day out today with my wife.
Took the back roads from my home, through the Pressilli Hills to Fishguard, and then onto Strumble Head Lighthouse.
A bracing and sometimes perilous walk along the coastal path for a few miles, before heading back for a Quality Fish and Chips from The Dolphin on the way back through. (Opposite the ferry terminal)

20231115_174818.jpg

Last edited:
You could have shown us footage of you brewing up with your V2L capability and a 3kw kettle. šŸ¤£
Hey! I didn't think of that! šŸ¤£

There is a chap on YouTube somewhere who does just that and has a picnic with his family.
I would say though, that my scenery knocked his car park setting into a "Cocked Hat" šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

20231115_225119.jpg

Last edited:
I like the way you've Photoshopped the images to make it look like it's not raining in Wales. :)
Yeah I know šŸ¤£
Checked the forecast yesterday morning,
said to my wife "get your coat, were going out!"
Back to normal today. Pissing down. šŸ¤£

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I know šŸ¤£
Checked the forecast yesterday morning,
said to my wife "get your coat, were going out!"
Back to normal today. Pissing down. šŸ¤£
Well, it all started as another fine day out with the MG5. All primed up and set to disappear in my usual fashion in the general direction of šŸ§­ (spin and go šŸ¤£)
So having crossed the new Forth bridge in mist and dragged up past Dunfermline- in the mist, I elected to shun my lovely electric dream machine for the day.
I turned off into the Hallbeath park and ride and polished up my OAPā€s bus pass and resolved to jump on the first bus i saw.
Well, I gave it a bye as it was only going along the road to Cardenden or somewhere but then came one for Inverness- thatā€™ll do.
After a while I got bored with the vibration and rumbling diesel and jumped off at Aviemore. It was about 4C and even mistier. I had tried a photograph of the snow covered mountains for you from the bus but the window was dirty so Iā€™ve not included the resultant grey blurr. After a walk and a bacon and Brie toasty with a coffee, I found the return bus and will shortly scour the carpark for the red five luxury transport home.
Then my Son messaged to say he and his wife are plodding through the 20 odd degree blistering desert in the F type Jag en route to Vegas For a weekend at the F1 Grand Prix all expenses paid for by his boss.
Huh- I know where Iā€™d rather be šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom