Great day out with your MG? Post up a picture 👍

And to beat @tsedge to it......

NOT charging in the Dieppe French Sun.

🤣 Sorry.

I couldn't resist. 😘
lol technically very true. I had just finished charging after my Lidl shop.

Which siteguru was right I was also charging my own batteries by getting some nice cheap wine.

And yes for drinking when I wasn’t driving lol

Last edited:
Maybe he was recharging his own "batteries" rather than the car's? ;)

Can I just today, add my sincerest apologies to @tsedge.

I was of course, as you ALL know, having some fun yesterday with the "Not Charging in the French Sun Post, but sadly got the member wrong.

It should of course been @siteguru.

The Pedant Crown has without doubt, always belonged to this member.

I realised this when I woke up at 04:40AM with a start, realising my grave and inexcusable error.

This member is without doubt, 'World Class' at picking up errors of every sort, and of course, gives us all a giggle in the process.

Not always correct though, I mean who can ever forget the
"EVs Don't have radiators" debacle as a more recent example in this forums history?

I doff my cap to the superior knowledge often displayed in the forums hallowed pages, but am sometimes myself, also drawn into the Pedant circle to correct and enlighten. (And Amuse)

I hope this Tongue in Cheek post is received in the manner for which it was intended, and suffice to say, I go on and bid you ALL, a good day.

🤣👍😘

Can I just today, add my sincerest apologies to @tsedge.

I was of course, as you ALL know, having some fun yesterday with the "Not Charging in the French Sun Post, but sadly got the member wrong.

It should of course been @siteguru.

The Pedant Crown has without doubt, always belonged to this member.

I realised this when I woke up at 04:40AM with a start, realising my grave and inexcusable error.

This member is without doubt, 'World Class' at picking up errors of every sort, and of course, gives us all a giggle in the process.

Not always correct though, I mean who can ever forget the
"EVs Don't have radiators" debacle as a more recent example in this forums history?

I doff my cap to the superior knowledge often displayed in the forums hallowed pages, but am sometimes myself, also drawn into the Pedant circle to correct and enlighten. (And Amuse)

I hope this Tongue in Cheek post is received in the manner for which it was intended, and suffice to say, I go on and bid you ALL, a good day.

🤣👍😘
Live long, prosper and keep us giggling at the electric helm young man 🤩

Attachments

• IMG_0635.jpeg
    IMG_0635.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 16
I am in pieces on the floor.

I was devasted by the @Bricktop X PWR comment - thrown into confusion, self-doubt and depression.

Then to find out I was NOT the target, my self-esteem has collapsed and sense of purpose evaporated.

I'm currently in rehab. Expect me not to return for at least six months. The bill is going to @Bricktop X PWR but he'll be pleased to know that the food is good here 👍 😂

I am in pieces on the floor.

I was devasted by the @Bricktop X PWR comment - thrown into confusion, self-doubt and depression.

Then to find out I was NOT the target, my self-esteem has collapsed and sense of purpose evaporated.

I'm currently in rehab. Expect me not to return for at least six months. The bill is going to @Bricktop X PWR but he'll be pleased to know that the food is good here 👍 😂

🤣🤣🤣 Excellent🤣🤣🤣

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom