Has anyone had their car on a car lift?

I was wondering what the ZS EV is like underneath? Things like how well it’s put together. How the underside is painted/treated? Are there plastic boards/trays protecting the underside? I’m planning on getting mine up in the air to have a look when times are safer. I’m used to seeing an exhaust system/gearbox/engine I bet an EV looks so different.
Yes, I recently put mine over the workshop pit on the farm for a look (Youtube video here: ). It was only a couple of months old though but did notice a couple of bolt heads with surface rust so a pity MG have scrimped on these and the other mentioned components and not used galvanized.

Yes, I recently put mine over the workshop pit on the farm for a look (Youtube video here: ). It was only a couple of months old though but did notice a couple of bolt heads with surface rust so a pity MG have scrimped on these and the other mentioned components and not used galvanized.

Yes - saw your video - very good. I like your videos. I don’t think that you’ll have rust issues where you live! Maybe stone damage 🙂

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom