Having trouble pairing MG zs ev trophy connect with the iSmart app!

Don't remember that being a specific error but only help I can offer is that the screen with the single QR code didn't work for me but the screen with 2 QR codes did. The first QR is supposed to be for downloading the iSmart app, but ignore that (unless you need to download the app), and just scan the second one. To scan it select the remote control option in the app. That option seemed to be the only one that got you to enter a pin code and successfully bind for me.

This video from 0:53 is what I got to work.

Last edited:
Don't remember that being a specific error but only help I can offer is that the screen with the single QR code didn't work for me but the screen with 2 QR codes did. The first QR is supposed to be for downloading the iSmart app, but ignore that (unless you need to download the app), and just scan the second one. To scan it select the remote control option in the app. That option seemed to be the only one that got you to enter a pin code and successfully bind for me.

This video from 0:53 is what I got to work.

Now asking for security code? Where does that get sent?

Hi,

We have 2 people who use our car, can we both have an app? mine connected fine but my husbands isnt connecting, even though we have followed the exact same steps?

Hi,

We have 2 people who use our car, can we both have an app? mine connected fine but my husbands isnt connecting, even though we have followed the exact same steps?
You can have multiple phones, but you only bind one. All others need to use the same account and credentials. And whoever logged in last logs the others out.

Hi,

Have as many people you want just use same account works really well

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom