Heavy Condensation 2021 ZS EV

TempleMG

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Are any other members having problems with heavy condensation on the windscreen inside when the car has been parked overnight?
Also, my rear window washer has stopped working and MG Chiswick tells me they can't look at it till mid-April.
Disappointed with this type of service for such a small fault.

Could be frozen and pipe came off. Mine stopped working but it was because the rear hatch wasn't properly closed and latched.

Check for water ingress into the vehicle, damp mats etc.

3 x 1kg silica dehumidifier bags in mine helps.
I also noticed recently when I opened the sunroof blind that the sunroof glass was almost dripping with water, mopping this off helps a lot (my silica bags were due for refreshing).

Are any other members having problems with heavy condensation on the windscreen inside when the car has been parked overnight?
Also, my rear window washer has stopped working and MG Chiswick tells me they can't look at it till mid-April.
Interested in your service (or lack of) from MG Chiswick. I was considering using them for future servicing as they are now my nearest MG dealer - they are relatively new to the MG fold. I've been using WLMG at Ruislip since 2020 but they are quite a way away (I'm in Paddington) - would be interested to hear of any good or bad feedback about MG Chiswick.....

Hi had the car in four times for heavy condensation Technical querys raised with MG as agent cant fix it No customer support whats so ever
Been told by agent its an inherant problem mechanic suggested. To put a sylican pack.inside car
Now awaiting MG technical support team again Second winter of hell scraping frost off the internal glass

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom