Help in sourcing MG4 SE long range or trophy

barrym01

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Hi,
Can anyone advise if they know of any en route into dealers imminently, or due early/mid January?
To date I've had mixed feedback from dealers stating 12 - 16 weeks, and that I have to put a factory order in, to shorter timescales on this forum. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm currently driving an ICE hire car further to my Ioniq EV being towed further to numerous problems.

12 - 16 weeks sounds good to me. I just ordered a SE LR yesterday and was advised that the lead time is currently 40 weeks (although that it is via salary sacrifice which are presumably right down at the bottom of the priority list).

Maybe a daft question but have you tried looking on Autotrader?

Many thanks for this, spoke to dealers via autotrader. All saying doesn't reflect stick and will be 16 week's.

This was just posted in the facebook group

kMx4jfA.png

41 mins ago, probs too late now !

Hi barrym01
Not sure but worth a phone call
Chapel House MG in Wigan told me about 3weeks back they had 12 arriving this month but not sure what they where but as I said worth a call 01942 446446 good luck
Les

Hi,
Can anyone advise if they know of any en route into dealers imminently, or due early/mid January?
To date I've had mixed feedback from dealers stating 12 - 16 weeks, and that I have to put a factory order in, to shorter timescales on this forum. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm currently driving an ICE hire car further to my Ioniq EV being towed further to numerous problems.
On Facebook Julian James from Nathaniel MG Bridgend, South Wales says they have a couple of Trophy's in stock.

A quick Google doesn't easily resolve a company name for the phone number, although one of the search results leads to a (now deleted) post/thread from here which implies that it is Hendy MG, Poole - but that's not the phone number Google gives for that company. 🤷‍♂️

A quick Google doesn't easily resolve a company name for the phone number, although one of the search results leads to a (now deleted) post/thread from here which implies that it is Hendy MG, Poole - but that's not the phone number Google gives for that company. 🤷‍♂️
Sorry I didn't know what you meant in this post?

Have you tried this?

EDIT - Just tried it myself, and it pointed me at a dealer in Preston with no actual stock. :(
Yeah, the dealers all saying website stick is triggered from their auto trader ads & doesn't give true reflection of stock.

12 - 16 weeks sounds good to me. I just ordered a SE LR yesterday and was advised that the lead time is currently 40 weeks (although that it is via salary sacrifice which are presumably right down at the bottom of the priority list).

Maybe a daft question but have you tried looking on Autotrader?
Sorry to hear that, seems unfair for you to have to wait all that time just because it's salary sacrifice. Are you locked into that with deposit paid? If not let me know and I'll msg' to if I find out anything

Some posts were deleted for breaking club rules :)
You always get one I suppose. Alas, my hunt for a car continues. May be a good product but MG's sales process seems flawed. I've never heard of car salesmen not being able to track a car post production ☹️

You always get one I suppose. Alas, my hunt for a car continues. May be a good product but MG's sales process seems flawed. I've never heard of car salesmen not being able to track a car post production ☹️
I've wondered the same ... I even know the VIN for my car yet my sales guy can't tell me where it is. 🙄

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 510 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back