Help sought in buying a reversing camera, plus rear dashcam, or alternatively an integrated reversing and dash camera in one.

PS: There are many other mirror cam systems available. Possibly even better quality. As I said, I went for it due to design and size.

I looked at that option as well but my wife didn’t like that we were told by dealers that if I get someone the wire one in mg would not honour guarantees no holes allowed to be drilled no connecting live feed on reverse light or messing with the head unit.even as you say all the wiring must be there.had the same thing with vw on our last polo r line and all they had to do was change rear vw badge for the camera one as wiring is there on that too.why do they make things so difficult
I'll be having a tow bar fitted, by an MG approved installer, when I get mine . I wonder if it's possible to dive into the tow bar electrics to feed an after-market reversing camera?

I am using a combination of rear and front camera with the monitor integrated in the rear view mirror. This way I do not have an additional screen. Works for me. Had this set up in 3 cars so far.
Hi do you have a link fir the one you bought please?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 501 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back