HI MG Peeps Quick Hello And Intruduction

If your car comes with the Super Sport (Red) button on the steering wheel do be careful using it as the seat will hit you in the back and could cause further damage! Do take Care. See page 190 of the user Manual.

Last edited:
OMG, those are impressive metalwork and scar pictures. Amazed you can drive at all. Well done! I have stage four cancer that has spread to my spine, pelvis and ribs and find the heated seat so good. I also switch off the cabin heat and use the heated seats only, so I can engage electric mode from start on short journeys The HS seats IMO are very good, but not sa good as the new generation of seats in many Citroen cars especially when coupled with the soft (adaptive) suspension I may need to change to them soon. Love that the HS feels like a very solid car and I think the best MG for me (previously owned the MG5). Still reeling from your pictures you are an inspiration in the way you have dealt with surgery issues and subsequent recovery. Kudos.

If your car comes with the Super Sport (Red) button on the steering wheel do be careful using it as the seat will hit you in the back and could cause further damage! Do take Care. See page 190 of the user Manual.
Hi

Many thanks

My car does come with that button indeed..

Simon

Many thanks for your reply.

Am so sorry your going though what you are must be and very hard on my side to think about how much your going though.

As I Always Say somebody is always going through worse than me and your a inspirational person always remember this and always remember to fight as hard as you can easy for me to I wish you so much luck.

More kudos to yourself my friend.

Simon 🫶🫶

The EHS PHEV doesnot have the button but when you drive hybrid it has 258 pk and drives to 100 km in 6.9 seconds love it every time, just as fast as a tesla Y standard version. i have people watching me drive and coming over to me and say wow that car is fast...

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom