High Mileage

I had the cross traffic alert work well for me when reversing off the drive early one morning - saved an accident. Other than that not had any experience of it.

Only the top spec model available here - sunroof is gorgeous, MG Pilot puts in higher safety bracket I think and reverse camera seems to be an essential these days. I’ve found the cross traffic alert a little too slow/late to react to traffic to be of much use, even in car parks. Anyone else have this experience?
Just been reading about your Navy ‘twerking girls’. It’s made national press over here 🙂

I had the cross traffic alert work well for me when reversing off the drive early one morning - saved an accident. Other than that not had any experience of it.
Essential when your charge port is at the front and you always have to back out of the space.

My next newest car is 2005 so I am very impressed with all the electronic gizmos on the MG, and find them very useful, even if I don't use them all......
The only real bugbear is the satnav. As a surveyor I am always needing to putin new destinations and the touch screen is just so rubbish! Sometimes it takes me four minutes to enter a postcode.
In general though, I think it is avery good car.

My next newest car is 2005 so I am very impressed with all the electronic gizmos on the MG, and find them very useful, even if I don't use them all......
The only real bugbear is the satnav. As a surveyor I am always needing to putin new destinations and the touch screen is just so rubbish! Sometimes it takes me four minutes to enter a postcode.
In general though, I think it is avery good car.
If you use Android Auto or Apple Carplay it's much easier and quicker, not to mention as million times better than the archaic, slow built-in sat Nav!

Of course there are alternatives to the in-built satnav, I have three Tomtoms anyway but would have preferred to use a decent in-car version.

I also drive a Mitsubishi PHEV.....and cant get on with that sat-nav either, so use Tom Tom on my i phone instead.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom