How many facelift versions are out there?

Pauli363

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Given that the refreshed ZS was only launched a few months ago, and it seems not many have received them yet, I wonder how many are actually on the road? We were very lucky and had only a week wait, as after enquiring, a local MG dealer agreed to sell us the unit he had arriving in a few days which presumably was a demo. From enquiry to pickup was 8 days. That was 2 weeks ago and I have not seen a single new model ZS on the road. We keep getting stares at ours.

Given that the refreshed ZS was only launched a few months ago, and it seems not many have received them yet, I wonder how many are actually on the road? We were very lucky and had only a week wait, as after enquiring, a local MG dealer agreed to sell us the unit he had arriving in a few days which presumably was a demo. From enquiry to pickup was 8 days. That was 2 weeks ago and I have not seen a single new model ZS on the road. We keep getting stares at ours.
I ordered mine at start of April and picked the reg. I then got it Monday last week. Was at the right place at the right time as it was a SE trim standard range in black coming in unallocated. Came in on that shipment that got to portbury around 21st April - can’t remember the name of the ship.

The only other one I’ve seen is in on holiday in Spain, I saw a red facelift as we went past in the taxi at the start of this week.

Here is mine. LR Trophy Connect.
:)

2478335C-7EA5-4CCE-B27C-CECDD72153D6.jpeg

Actually on the road, about two weeks ago I have seen one black face lift leaving a rapid charger in a hotel close to our address, we got a wave from the lady driving it.
Then only yesterday I spotted another blue one ( like ours ) parked up at M&S grabbing a quick charge on the free to use 7 kw post.
It must be one of the first ones to arrive in the U.K. because it was a 71 reg.

Last edited:
Almost 5 weeks on from my first post and I still haven't seen a single face-lift model here in N Ireland. I've also been to England and Scotland since and not seen one. Quite a few of the first gen though. I'm presuming slow delivery and the closed book is taking its toll.

I was following a Battersea Blue petrol ZS on the way home today when a blue facelift ZS, identical to mine overtook us, just outside Bamber Bridge.

So basically there were 3 Battersea blue ZS's in formation briefly.

So that's two facelift ZS's I've seen in the wild now, including the black one the other day on the M6. I think they might have even waved.

Won't last though, I've had 3 colleagues at work order LR ZS EVs on the company car scheme after they've had a poke around mine. God knows when they'll get them though.

I've seen a red facelift model in asda - this was a week before i Put the cash in for mine. I've seen a black one on the m6

I think the question we should really be asking is how many LONG RANGE facelifts are out there... I feel that club may be a bit more exclusive :ROFLMAO:
I agree, but the problem here is that you are unable to tell what size pack the car is carrying, from the outside appearance.
I am pretty sure there will be more SR face lift models kicking about, than LR over the next few months.
Miles at the Chorley group has just shifted 80+ SR models in only the last few weeks.
No many LR models I bet !.
Trophy connect LR models a like hen’s teeth.
After the initial release, I don’t think anybody has received any more of these models ?.

I agree, but the problem here is that you are unable to tell what size pack the car is carrying, from the outside appearance.
I am pretty sure there will be more SR face lift models kicking about, than LR over the next few months.
Miles at the Chorley group has just shifted 80+ SR models in only the last few weeks.
No many LR models I bet !.
Trophy connect LR models a like hen’s teeth.
After the initial release, I don’t think anybody has received any more of these models ?.
yeah that is true, I got told by Baylis MG in Gloucester that they have only delivered 3 LR ZS EVs (mine being one of them) so there are definitely not very many of them in the country.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom