How many MG4 owners are new to the world of EVs?

How Many EVS have you owned or is the MG4 your first.

• This is my First

Votes: 90 73.2%

Votes: 25 20.3%

Votes: 4 3.3%

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 5 or more

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
Picked up my SE SR in Holborn Blue on weds. Used the info I have picked up from this forum to inform the service team what I wanted checking on top of their PDI check list. Some great information thanks.

First impressions is the seats are creased, which their aware of, and are hoping these will ‘iron out’ through use over time. He agreed I can take it back if this doesn’t happen and then contact MG.

prior to the MG4 I had a Vauxhall Mokkae which I rejected after 10 months and got 100% of my money back. Various issues going on, not so much on the EV side of things.
A few other cars I had before this was:
Mini Countryman.
Chrysler Crossfire.

Funny reading this thread.
I’ve had more cars in the past 5 years than some people have had in their lifetime o_O

5 or more for me. Leaf, Ampera (does that count?), 'old' Hyundai Ioniq, Tesla M3, Polestar 2, E Niro, Ioniq P45, MG SE.
Best was the Ampera, the MG - £ for £ - is excellent value.

5 or more for me. Leaf, Ampera (does that count?), 'old' Hyundai Ioniq, Tesla M3, Polestar 2, E Niro, Ioniq P45, MG SE.
Best was the Ampera, the MG - £ for £ - is excellent value.
I was looking at the amperas before I bought a corsa ev just couldn't bring myself to spend 15k on a ten year old car 😜

Blue Trophy will be my first EV and first brand new car full stop. I only tend to change cars every 7/8 years and didn't want to wait that long again before going full electric - especially as I have solar panels so can really make the most of charging for nowt in good weather. The combo of price and value for money seemed too good a deal to turn down. Plus my local dealer is about 2 mins walk away so I can breathe down their neck easily if things start to go a bit wonky

Blue Trophy will be my first EV and first brand new car full stop. I only tend to change cars every 7/8 years and didn't want to wait that long again before going full electric - especially as I have solar panels so can really make the most of charging for nowt in good weather. The combo of price and value for money seemed too good a deal to turn down. Plus my local dealer is about 2 mins walk away so I can breathe down their neck easily if things start to go a bit wonky
With you there on the solar panels. I have a home battery too and once full, my panels need to be exporting in excess of 1.4kwh and it's free solar charging for my car. Also with you on the MG deal, I got in just before the price hike, seems like a great deal to me all things considered.

I am on GO until Sept 2023....7.5p between 00:30 to 04:30.
Never need to charge outside those hours as my mileage/day average around 40 miles.
Saving a lot of money compared to driving my previous 'Diesel car' (Merc GLC)...happy days!
Don’t you have Solar to compensate the running costs?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 543 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back