How to distinguish between SE and SE long range model?

Don't really want to publicly name and shame them but will tell you in DM if you like....but not Sandcliffe. The sales guy I ended up with was decent enough but still the whole affair felt like they were doing me a huge favour being permitted to buy from them.

Don't really want to publicly name and shame them but will tell you in DM if you like....but not Sandcliffe. The sales guy I ended up with was decent enough but still the whole affair felt like they were doing me a huge favour being permitted to buy from them.
That's OK. I have had no problem with my dealer that's why I asked. They send me regular video updates and haven't been pushy at all.
I think the quality of service depends on the salesman. Some are just doing it for the commission with no thought for future sales and have no interest in the product. They are probably on their third or fourth salesman job. The good ones have been there for years and have a good client base built up with giving good service.
My father was a senior car salesman for over 30 years so I know some of what happens the behind the scenes.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 537 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back