Hypervolt Cost

Godders

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Hi, I'm getting a Hypervolt charger to work with Solar but quotes are high at £1200, has anyone ordered a Hypervolt and how much do u pay ?thanks

Mine would have been around £600 installed. Can't be precise because I had another job done at the same time.
Is your installation complex?

Hi, I'm getting a Hypervolt charger to work with Solar but quotes are high at £1200, has anyone ordered a Hypervolt and how much do u pay ?thanks
Mine was in that region - but I had a switch moved, new mini consumer unit installed, 25m cable and a 10m Hypervolt rather than the standard 5m.

I'm happy with my Hypervolt, it's been fine and good support - but now that I'm looking at solar and perhaps a solar to hot water diverter, maybe a Zappi would have integrated with an Eddi better - time will tell.

Mine would have been around £600 installed. Can't be precise because I had another job done at the same time.
Is your installation complex?
Thanks, I've now spoken to an installer who has quoted £800 so will be going with that and not the £12oo quote, think they were havin a giraff at £1200

Did that include the grant? - it's possible some are raising the price because they can't install by 31st March and aren't including it in the quote any more.

I started my application late December with Octopus, 6 weeks later I've got an install date of 10th March (a week after my cars due).

Yes new quote accepted for £819 thats after the grant, I've got a 3/4 week lead time so install end of Feb, can't wait, granny charging is soooo slow

I've been quoted just under £1000 for a Hypervolt install, fairly straight forward but needs a new mini consumer unit apparently.

Does seem very expensive... I'm not convinced prices are going to increase by £350 when the grant finishes.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom