I have a mg4 on order

I have a mg4 on order.
Still waiting for delivery date ordered in October.
At the moment, MG are delivering random cars to dealerships.
If one turns up that matches your order, rejoice!
Otherwise, you're waiting until at least January (more likely March) when MG begin making "Build to order" cars.

Spotted an brand new Orange trophy on a transporter heading into Aberdeen this morning. The first MG4 I've seen in the wild except my own, but I guess it doesn't count as not being driven!

It drives really nicely and has thoroughly modern looks. Build quality looks ok and it has decent sized battery and range. There’s not much to dislike at first look.
The issue with MG for me has been their dealers and MG customer services themselves.
The big push is sales and value, they need to start focusing on the other areas quite quickly.
I can accept that any cars has issues (after all I’ve owned Teslas) but it’s how you’re dealt with and how well they are sorted that is the real test.

Similar for me, Blue Trophy ordered end Nov from Glyn Hopkin in Bedford, potentially due March/April (hopefully....)
Also ordered MG4 SE (Blue too!)Glyn Hopkin Chelmsford mid November allegedly arrived in port end of November, Estimated delivery date to showroom for pre-sale checks and Ceramic Supergard, first week in December, then moved to 16th December Ha (cynical laugh). As yet no news. Dealers are told anything about deliveries I think just to keep them off the car companies back, it really is a lottery for MG arrivals. There are some that have waited MONTHS and are still in the dark. if only Amazon did car deliveries - not only would you know day, date and time but also your delivery guys name!

MG4 arriving before Christmas🤣🤣

Attachments

• 05961992-4F03-423D-945F-89776CB80B7A.jpeg
    05961992-4F03-423D-945F-89776CB80B7A.jpeg
    449.3 KB · Views: 185
I ordered a white trophy on November 25 from Glyn Hopkins in Romford, told they will call me last week in December for an update but likely feb or march.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 496 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back