I think this is the way it should be

Well done Morrisons. Actually publishing their rates - who would believe that.

I'd fine tune things slightly differently in terms of the cost differentials and the balance of speeds, but in comparison to other destinations with charging it is lightyears ahead.

Well done Morrisons. Actually publishing their rates - who would believe that.

I'd fine tune things slightly differently in terms of the cost differentials and the balance of speeds, but in comparison to other destinations with charging it is lightyears ahead.
I really like the 75/150/300 kw Idea, and the reasoning behind it.
BUT I think the 7Kw chargers should be free if you're shopping and for 2 1/2 or 3 hours. It can't be beyond the ability to stop charging at 20Kwh. There's a Tesla guy who parks in a Lidl, free charging bay, ALL DAY..... most days. He obviously works close and just uses the one charger all day, free

There's a Tesla guy who parks in a Lidl, free charging bay, ALL DAY..... most days. He obviously works close and just uses the one charger all day, free

Similar guy at our local Tesco, but works in his Tesla all day.

I would be more in favour of keeping the cost to bare minimum so that no profit but no loss is made from them. Not having free chargers isn't the end of the world. Or maybe like a few years ago when you got a 10p off per litre fuel voucher when spend X in store, they could do that with 10p off per kw.

But I have been saying supermarkets need a mix of chargers for ages now, as just 7kw only really benefit staff and longer stays.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom