lukus

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE LR
Admittedly tried an old set of LEDs from a previous car, put the originals back but the indicators are still double flashing?

I did some other works to car (dash cam install), never tested the indicators until the day after it all.

All the indicators working. 2 on front, 2 on mirrors, 2 at rear, can't quite comprehend why.

Decouple your battery for 10 minutes. You will have to re-initialize your windows and steering wheel.
I did this for 2-3 mins originally and did the steering wheel and windows. Is 10 mins necessary? Everything else seems to have reset ok but still have the flashing.

Last edited:
I guess you've hardwired the dash cam into the fuse box. Remove the dash-cam piggyback fuse holder and put it back to how it was before fitting.

Check you've put the bulbs back in properly and they are seated correctly

Then the problem is elsewhere. Bad dashcam install? Bad connection to or grounding of lights?
Not sure, dash cam is on the 12v accessory fuse and the earth is a chassis bolt to the side so it's fairly basic but maybe I pulled one of the wires out of the joint.

Will try unplug when I get the chance. Worth noting Auto High beam unavailable pops up when I use indicators at all but never before that point.

Also I wonder if the wire from dash cam cause interference?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 526 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back