Infotainment screen

Yes - whether it can be adjusted enough is another question. :)

1669028025833.png

This fell on deaf ears last time I asked it, but is there not an auto brightness setting for day to night ?

I'm sure you really meant to type "Read the FRIENDLY manual"? :sneaky:
Hah, well it wasn’t me that used it and @siteguru agreed with my definition.

Edit: it is usually used affectionately, not intended as an insult. Just for those who haven’t seen it before.

Last edited:
Ok so here's a new one ( I think!)
When changing the driving mode from Eco to Sport, my SE SR shows the Snow setting on the infotainment screen but Sport on the Driver's screen. It's then impossible to engage Sport on the infotainment screen (presumably because the car is actually Sport mode) When I change back to Eco both screens show Eco. I'm not going to do anything about it as it will probably be sorted with another software update.
Anyone else had this?
I've only just noticed it as I've not driven in sport mode until now ( BTW pulling away at lights in Sport mode this morning. Blimey I got whiplash! this thing has super quick accceleration!)

Ok so here's a new one ( I think!)
When changing the driving mode from Eco to Sport, my SE SR shows the Snow setting on the infotainment screen but Sport on the Driver's screen. It's then impossible to engage Sport on the infotainment screen (presumably because the car is actually Sport mode) When I change back to Eco both screens show Eco. I'm not going to do anything about it as it will probably be sorted with another software update.
Anyone else had this?
I've only just noticed it as I've not driven in sport mode until now ( BTW pulling away at lights in Sport mode this morning. Blimey I got whiplash! this thing has super quick accceleration!)
Update its not in sport ,its in snow I think cos it's restricted the top speed .

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 510 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back