Inner sill protectors - AliExpress

Jester27

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Afternoon all,
When I received my mudflaps a couple of days ago I also ordered some sill protection stickers.

Finally got round to fitting them this morning.

They look ok and should stop scuffs to the paint.

£4.33 42%OFF | 4Pcs Car Sticker Door Carbon Leather Fiber Sill Plate Stickers Decals For MG 3 5 6 ONE ZS EZS GS Model Auto Accessories

20221031_105559.jpg

20221031_105631.jpg

I assume these are self adhesive? They don't mention the MG4 in the applicable vehicles but, assuming the photos are of a MG4, they do look good.
I might be tempted - when I've got something other than a vague promise of a delivery!
Yes self adhesive.
They're quite thick though rather than just a cheap sticker.
Pics are of my MG4 SE.
To give AliExpress their due, I've never had a failed delivery and 99% of the stuff is spot on quality wise

Looks neat - how easy were they to fit? And do they brush against the bottom face of the door (i.e. scraping the paint on the door)?

Looks neat - how easy were they to fit? And do they brush against the bottom face of the door (i.e. scraping the paint on the door)?
Easy enough to fit
I cleaned the sills with alcohol before fitting.
They're not thick enough to be an issue with the door etc

Yeh I’m waiting on MudFlaps like Jester27 showed us in another thread to arrive from Ali. I have also order a boot / luggage mat from them.
I did look at these but didn’t order them as when I got my MG5 I got the same kind of things but In a chrome effect but now looking at the ones above I might send for them as they seem to have stopped doing them in the chrome now.
Les

Last edited:
Afternoon all,
When I received my mudflaps a couple of days ago I also ordered some sill protection stickers.

Finally got round to fitting them this morning.

They look ok and should stop scuffs to the paint.

£4.33 42%OFF | 4Pcs Car Sticker Door Carbon Leather Fiber Sill Plate Stickers Decals For MG 3 5 6 ONE ZS EZS GS Model Auto Accessories

View attachment 12288

View attachment 12289
I bought a set of these when the car was new. After 30,000k they have worn through and won't be offering much in the way of protection but at least still look reasonable. On the ZS they actually curve over and around the sill a little and this exposes them to more wear and tear than the pictured ones sitting flat on the sill will be. They are almost certainly nothing to do with carbon fibre as implied in much of the advertising.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 499 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back