Insurance quotes.

Kithmo

Distinguished Member
Solutions
Reaction score
What sort of prices are you guys paying for insurance with the ZS EV as a second car ?

Hi,

Insurance is a difficult question to answer as everybody has different circumstances, age, no claims, motoring convictions, where you live, where the car is kept and how you use it, commuting, social etc etc.

All these factors make it very difficult to compare, however I got insurance through MG themselves (I am 65, live in Dumfries and only have 5 years no claims (lived overseas for many years and only came back to the UK 5 years ago) and I am paying them just under £400.

Look on the MG webpage, go into the Owners tab and you will find the links to get a quote.

Regards

Frank

I got a quote for £341, from Quote me Happy and £40 off that because I have my other car (a Prius) insured with them, (I have a full NCB but can't use it on two cars at the same time) so I paid £301. I'm retired so I only drive about 3K miles a year, hence the decision to go EV. I probably will only do 2K miles in this and 1K miles in the other car now, but the minimum mileage I could enter in the quotes was "up to 4 thousand miles" so I'm covered if I decide to use one or the other a bit more.

I'm paying £165 fully comp from Aviva but only for 8000 miles per year social, domestic and pleasure.
I guess that would be about what mine would be with my no claims bonus, if I wasn't using it on the other car.

1594223431881.png
12K mileage a year and business use with 6NCD

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom