Introduction to me and the car as a new member

LenUlv

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Hi everyone!
I found this forum after i got delivery of my phase 1 Luxury/Trophy on the 2nd of March.
I have followed the forum and know that some of what I will write should go in other threads, but this is a start and I'll do better in the future ;o)

DSC_4072.jpg

Roof is black wrapped
bil.jpeg

Interior: Grey/white (3500km and no visible wear)

Infotainment: R24. A bit sluggish, but everything except energy consumption is working. Bluetooth stable, Android Auto working and exterior temp. LKA needs to be turned off!!

Friday 7th of April oil coming out of the rear ;o( Called the dealer who was eager to help. Left it on Tuesday the following week and got the fix same day. No problems after that.

We left the car for seven weeks this summer and coming back it started and worked like it was left yesterday!

The temperature here is between 20-45C
  • A/C working fine
  • Charging (fast-AC-Granny) working with one exception (probably the station)
  • No loss of power even going uphills for 20km straight in the heat.

We do mixed driving and the overall consumption with full A/C is still better than WLTP.

That's it as a starter. Now I'll go back to fighting with my wife over who will get the pleasure of driving today :cool:

Lovely interior! We don't get that option in the UK. Does it come with a heat pump as standard also?

Sounds like you've got a good service dealer too.

Are you based in Portugal? What is the charging infrastructure like there?

Lovely interior! We don't get that option in the UK. Does it come with a heat pump as standard also?

Sounds like you've got a good service dealer too.

Are you based in Portugal? What is the charging infrastructure like there?
Thanks, we love the interior.
Yes heat pump is standard on luxury - not certain about the other models🤔

The dealer is very good so far. They even helped us (after delivery) communicating with the electricity company to get power in the garage! Our Portuguese is not up to that level yet😊.

Yes we are based here since October last year. The infrastructure is good I would say. There is also one app that can be used for 98% of all charging points in Portugal, Spain and France👏

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 544 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back