Is a ZS EV facelift imminent?

The new MG roadster is supposed to have a range of 300 miles+ and battery technology is changing, so perhaps the same physical size battery might have more capacity in future, but how much to upgrade ours

Judging by the 2021 (ICE) ZST (T for turbo), I think that's what we can expect on the next version of the ZS EV.
Hopefully, they won't cheap out and 86 the LEDs in the front and back! And why not give us electric tailgate....we do after all deserve it!
It's got a classier interior although I'm not to sure about the carbon fiber in the accents. Maybe we should leave carbon fiber back in the 90's where it was "cool". I have seen the Indian version on YouTube sporting red accents which I'm not sure looks great either. I've also seen the 2 tone black and brown which reminded me of the Marvel X in China

Ideally, I would love to see an EV version of the EH. They've just launched the PHEV version here in Norway and I think it looks fantastic! A fully electric version with a 500 km rage would be just about perfect!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom