Is it possible to create 2 different users in the APP?

Alexa

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 XPOWER
Hi guys, I'm Alex and new here, I'm from Austria, and since yesterday we are proud owners of the new MG4 XPower ;-)
Now a question, I've already read a lot, but I don't know what it's all about, maybe you have a solution, or there isn't one yet?
My wife and I take it in turns to drive the vehicle, each of us has the APP on our mobile phones and are already connected. However, only 1 user can use the APP at a time, is it possible to share a user, so to speak? So 1 main user and a kind of family member so that the second user can also use the APP? I hope I have expressed myself clearly? Please excuse my English, I'll do my best ;-) Thanks for your help, greetings Alex

No, you can only singularly access the app at this stage, if you log in the other user is automatically logged out

Hi guys, I'm Alex and new here, I'm from Austria, and since yesterday we are proud owners of the new MG4 XPower ;-)
Hi Alex,

You can use one account on multiple phones, but only one can be logged in at a time. If you log in on one phone, the iSmart app on the other one is logged out.

You got your xPower one week after mine was delivered. I was told ours are the first ones in Austria. :cool:.
Its fun to drive, even with minor software glitches. Enjoy it.
BTW, which colour has yours?

Hi Alex,

You can use one account on multiple phones, but only one can be logged in at a time. If you log in on one phone, the iSmart app on the other one is logged out.

You got your xPower one week after mine was delivered. I was told ours are the first ones in Austria. :cool:.
Its fun to drive, even with minor software glitches. Enjoy it.
BTW, which colour has yours?

Hello, you can see the colour in my profile picture ;-) Matches the brake callipers :)

This diagram may help

1706007617251.png

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 540 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums